MB Scholar Press requires Publishing Fees for Accepted manuscripts in return of high-quality services for the authors.
- Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
- Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
- Specialized English editing and proofreading
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
- ISBN number (online and print version)
- Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
- Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit. (Agreement of Royalty Distribution)
- Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special request of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Complimentary free services
- Social media promotion of the book.
- Online Press release of the book for better promotion.
- Advertisement for the book in different News portals.
- Circulation of the book in different digital book stores.
- Search engine promotion, back-linking and optimization.
- Promotional video preparation and sharing in YouTube, etc.
There will be no submission, colour or page charges. The Publishing Fee is payable only after your full chapter is accepted for publication. Submitted manuscripts will be judged entirely on scientific quality rather than the authors’ ability to pay the charge.
Details about charge are available here.